Calculation of tire wear norms
A list of the technical characteristics needed for the development of standards in operational mileage of vehicle tires:
1. Make and model of the vehicle
2. Year of production, country and the manufacturer of the vehicle.
3. Purpose of a motor vehicle, for buses (urban, suburban, intercity, departmental, etc.)
4. Frame size, the model with the name of the tire manufacturer and tread pattern (summer, winter, winter studded, all-season, etc.)
5. Load index and tire speed index.