1. Proposals on a set of measures, aimed at establishing conditions for the gradual renewal of the vehicle fleet of public transport and public utility services transport, powered by NPG, as well as at encouraging the development of appropriate infrastructure
Issue of the use of natural gas as a motor fuel - is not only a matter of ecology and economy, but also of national security. This is due to a reduction of dependence on crude oil from unstable regions.
The first decade of current century has confirmed predictions by world leading analysts on the development of the use of natural gas fuel for road transport. World NPG vehicle fleet increased by 12 times from 1 million to 12 million during this period
Russian Transport Ministry ordered "NIIAT" JSC to conduct comprehensive research on the composition of the vehicle fleet both in national and in the regional context, to prepare proposals for a comprehensive action plan to increase the use of natural gas fuel. The results are shown in the presentation.
"NIIAT" JSC has developed proposals for a package of measures, aimed at creating conditions for a gradual renewal of the vehicles fleet of public motor transport and utilities vehicles, which formed the basis of a "comprehensive plan to expand the use of natural gas as a fuel for vehicles", approved by the Russian Government.
A list of amendments to the regulations of the Russian Legislation, as well as stages of programs for purchase of NGV buses subsidized from the federal budget or financed by the regions you can view the presentation.
2. Development of proposals for the structure and content of the draft Concept of transport support of the World Cup FIFA 2018 in Russia.
Specialists of the research sector "Transport planning and modeling" of NIIAT completed project "Development proposals for the structure and content of the draft Concept of transport support of the World Cup FIFA 2018 in Russia," commissioned by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation. Material is being approved at this stage.
3. ODM 218.2.007-2011 "Guidelines for the design of measures to ensure access for people with disabilities to road facilities"
Road industry methodical document "Guidelines for the design of measures to ensure accessibility for people with disabilities to road facilities" is designed in accordance with the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, adopted by the UN General Assembly on December 13, 2006, the Federal Law of 03.05.2012 № 46-FZ "On ratification of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities" Urban Development Code of the Russian Federation dated 29.12.2004 № 190-FZ (Article 48, paragraph 12, paragraphs. 10), the Federal Law of 24.11.1995 № 181-FZ "On social protection of disabled people in the Russian Federation", Federal Law from 27.12 .2002 № 184-FZ "On technical regulation".
The present methodical document provides guidance on the application and observance of standards for design elements of improvement of newly built and reconstructed roads (excluding items of weight control, charging fees points, constructions intended to protect roads and buildings), as well as requirements for their transport and operational state, providing affordable and safe conditions for the independent movement of the disabled and other people with limited mobility.
Key provisions of this document also apply to the pedestrian streets, sidewalks, bridges, footbridges, pedestrian crossings through tramways and territory of service facilities (except buildings).
4. Complex scheme of traffic management in the urban district of Voronezh.
Administration of Voronezh approved the complex scheme of traffic management in the urban district of the city of Voronezh , developed by employees of the Research Department "Organization of passengers transportation and transport infrastructure development" in order to create conditions for road safety, increase the efficiency and stability of functioning of transport complex within the borders of the city district of Voronezh, in accordance with the Federal Law of 06.10.2003 N 131-FZ "General Principles of Organization of Local Self-Government in the Russian Federation", Federal Law of 08.11.2007 N 257-FZ "On highways and road activities in the Russian Federation and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation", the Charter of the city district of Voronezh, adopted by resolution of Voronezh City Duma from 27.10.2004 N 150 –I
5. GOST R 54942 -2012 "Gas bottle cars with spark engines. Emissions of harmful substances (pollutants) with exhaust gases. Norms and methods of control during technical assessment "(Order of Rosstandart from July 23, 2012 № 200-st).
National Standard GOST R 54942 -2012 "Gas bottle cars with spark engines. Emissions of harmful substances (pollutants) with exhaust gases. Norms and methods of control during technical assessment" developed at "NIIAT" JSC approved by the Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology (Rosstandart) (Order of Rosstandart from July 23, 2012 № 200-st)
The standard establishes the normative values of pollutants in the exhaust gases of vehicles (carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons), excess air ratio, maintenance requirements of the engine systems and control methods in the evaluation of technical condition. Standard introduced by the Technical Committee for Standardization TC 315 "Road and urban electric transport", designed to replace GOST R 17.2.02.06-99 shall enter into force on 1 March 2013.
6. Development of models of creation a single transport space for disabled people and other people with limited mobility and the development of proposals for changes in the regulations on the issues of creating an accessible environment for disabled people in transport in relation to the ratification of the Rights of the Disabled by the Russian Federation
Grounding of the requirements for the modification and completion of the legal framework of the Russian Federation with regard to the issues of creating an accessible environment in transport for the disabled and people with limited mobility in accordance with the principles of the Convention on Rights of Persons with Disabilities (State contract number RTM - 107/12 from 23.11.2012).
The purpose of research is the preparation of evidence-based proposals for a model of a single transport space for disabled people and other people with limited mobility and changes to the regulations on the issues of creating an accessible environment for disabled people in transport.
The object of the study is the mechanisms of normative legal regulation aimed at creating a barrier-free environment in transport for the disabled and other people with reduced mobility.
The subject of the study on the first step is:
- Domestic and foreign legal and regulatory framework in the area of the creation of conditions to ensure a barrier-free environment for people with disabilities and reduced mobility in transport
- Assessment of compliance of Russian legislation with the UN Convention on the Rights of Disabled People with regard to its ratification by the Russian Federation.
Stage 2 (final)
Elaboration of proposals and draft regulations to introduce amendments and additions to the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation regarding the issues of creating an accessible environment on the transport for disabled persons and persons with limited mobility in accordance with the principles of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
Objectives of the second stage:
Development of a structural model of a single transport space for IMGN and amending the normative legal acts on the establishment of accessible environment for disabled on transport on the basis of normative legal regulation mechanisms of the transport industry activity.
Development of proposals for amending and supplementing the regulations of the Russian Federation to regulate the issues of forming an accessible environment for IMGN on transport in accordance with the principles of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
Development of proposals for cooperation Ministry of Transport and public organizations of disabled persons in order to improve the legal and regulatory framework forming an accessible environment on transport for IMGN.
Forming mechanisms of normative legal regulation mechanisms of the transport industry, aimed at forming IMGN unhindered access for the enjoyment of all types of transport and transport infrastructure.
7. The main directions of state regulation in the field of traffic management and the balanced development of regional transportation systems
As a result of the research work the main directions of state regulation in the field of traffic management and the balanced development of regional transport systems are developed. They are approved by the Resolution number 3 from 24.10.2012 of the expanded board meeting under the chairmanship of the Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation M. Sokolov.
8. Information and methodological support of calculation of the cost of materials and spare parts for regenerative repair of vehicles
As a result of the research a project was developed by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation "On the Formation and distribution of information support for the calculation of the cost of materials and spare parts for regenerative repair of vehicles", which is to perform the functions of the organization to establish the order of the formation and propagation information provision for calculation of the cost of materials and spare parts for regenerative repair of vehicles assigned to the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from May 24, 2010 № 361 "On approval of rules establishing the cost of materials and spare parts for regenerative repair of vehicles."
9. The development of evidence-based proposals for the structure and content of the draft operating rules of compressed gas vehicles
JSC "NIIAT" together with the Department of State policy in the field of motor and urban transport of the RF Ministry of Transport developed a draft of "Regulations for the Operation of compressed gas vehicles," taking into account domestic and international operating experience of rolling stock, which use gas as a fuel, and the current regulatory framework in this area.
10. The development of evidence-based proposals for the structure and content of the rules of service when installing compressed gas equipment on vehicles in service
JSC "NIIAT" together with the Department of State policy in the field of motor and urban transport of the RF Ministry of Transport developed a draft of "Rules of providing services during the installation of LPG equipment on motor vehicles in service in the Russian Federation", taking into account European and domestic experience in providing services for installation of LPG equipment on motor vehicles and the existing legal and regulatory framework in this area.
11. Draft rules of passenger motor and urban ground electrical transport safety
In accordance with the decision of the Government Commission for Road Safety (protocol number 2 from June 17, 2009) "NIIAT" together with the Department of State policy in the field of motor and urban transport of the RF Ministry of Transport developed a draft of "Rules of enhancing the safety of passengers of motor and urban electric transport."
In 2011, the project of Passenger Regulations was changed on the basis of the decision adopted by RF Ministry of Transport on the approval of the regulatory document without attachments. Each of the applications after the approval of the Passenger Regulation by the RF Government shall be approved as a separate document by the order of the RF Ministry of Transport.
Editorial changes specifying the direction of the main objectives and requirements set by the developing project of the Passenger Regulations were made based on the results of testing by professionals with a legal background. Proposals to make appropriate amendments to the Federal Law "On the Road Safety" in order to empower the Government of the Russian Federation to authorize the developed Regulations.
12. Draft Rules on the safety of road transportation of dangerous goods
In 2011 the testing of the previously developed version of "Rules on the safety of road transportation of dangerous goods" was performed. According to its results certain changes and additions to the text of the Rules were made.
Developed projects of the "Rules of the passenger safety on motor transport and urban ground electrical transport" and "Rules of the motor freight transportation safety" should replace the regulation which was in force till January 2011 "On ensuring the safety of road users in enterprises, institutions and organizations engaged in passenger and freight transportation", approved by Order of the RF Ministry of Transport N 27 on March 9, 1995, and called off by the order number 18 of the RF Ministry of Transport on January 25, 2011.
National Standard GOST R 54283-2010 "Unified labeling of gasoline and diesel fuels, circulated on the territory of the Russian Federation" (implemented on 01.07.2011)
Unified id of the motor fuel is intended for use by manufacturers of fuels, organizations and businesses engaged in wholesale and retail trade, as well as for raising consumer awareness.
13. The draft concept of energy conservation and energy efficiency in the transport sector
The Concept analyzes the current situation and problems in the field of energy, energy conservation and energy efficiency in the transport sector of the Russian Federation, the global experience in implementing programs to improve energy efficiency in the transport sector was analyzed. The concept includes the main directions of solving problems of energy conservation and energy efficiency in motor transport and road sector, urban electric transport, railway transport, air and water transport.
Targets are set for reducing energy intensity of transport; an action plan is proposed to improve the energy efficiency of transport.
14. Scientific and analytical report "Impact of road complex of the Russian Federation on the environment" in 2010.
The report assesses the negative impact of road complex on the environment, including the dynamics of the total emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases over the past 10 years, the assessment of waste generation and road complex handling, dynamics of change in the quality of commercial motor fuel consumption, evaluation of anti-icing agents to fight with winter slipperiness and analyzes measures to protect the environment from the adverse effects of road complex and the main directions of improving the environmental safety of the road complex. Analysis on the assessment of environmental safety of road complex is included in the "Transport" section of the state report "On the state and protection of the environment of the Russian Federation in 2010."
15. "Research and guidelines for the development of approaches to ensure ecological safety of the transport complex to meet international requirements"
This paper analyzes the specifics of environmental safety of the transport infrastructure on the Russian Federation according to the means of transportation, and global experience in the field of environmental safety in the transport infrastructure, as well as legal documents of the Russian Federation in the field. A draft Concept of Environmental Safety of the transport complex was developed. A draft action plan to implement the Concept of environmental safety in different sectors of the transport complex was developed.
16. "The development of proposals for the drafting of the national strategy in traffic management and the balanced development of regional transport systems"
This paper presents a draft State Strategy on traffic management and the balanced development of regional transportation systems, including a comprehensive analysis of the problem situation in traffic management and development of regional transport systems, road transport activities and spatial planning objectives and principles of the national strategy, a description of the practical tools and directions to improve the enforcement rules, government and academic support in these areas. The paper also suggests ways of the implementation of the Strategy and Action Plan aimed at increasing the capacity of road networks at all levels, including the urban road network.
17. "Proposals for the conceptual provisions of the draft official document "On traffic management and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation"
The paper presents evidence-based suggestions on the conceptual structure of the draft regulations "On traffic management and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation", made on the basis of the analysis of the existing legal framework in the Russian Federation in the field of traffic management and the related fields, the analysis of the legal regulation of the traffic management, and a comparative analysis of Russian and foreign legislation. The work was done together with JSC "Consulting Group Yustitsinform" as well as specialists from Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization "Institute of political science and local self-government" and SUE "Scientific-Research and Design Institute of the General Plan of Moscow Development."
18. "The development of the concept and program of activities for the development of cycling in St. Petersburg, including the creation and arrangement of bike lanes"
The research analyzes the current situation and problems in the development of cycling in St. Petersburg, global experience in implementing cycling programs, develops the concept of cycling in St. Petersburg, as well as all the necessary activities for the phased implementation of the concept. The work was carried out together with LLC "Central Research Institute of Cycling Designing n. a. M. Valfius", LLC "Agency Expertise" and members of the club "VeloPiter".
19. "Scientific research in the field of regulation of the environmental performance of vehicles in service"
The work is aimed at unifying the regulatory control of a technical condition of vehicles on environmental indicators to modern European standards.
The following draft standards were developed:
1. GOST R Motor vehicles equipped with gas engines with positive ignition. Emissions of pollutants from exhaust gases. Limits and methods of control in the technical inspection.
2. Draft amendments to the GOST R 52033-2003 Cars with petrol engines. Emissions of pollutants from exhaust gases.
3. Draft amendments to the GOST 52160-2004 Motor vehicles equipped with engines with compression ignition. Exhaust gas opacity.
20. "A survey of passenger flow on public transport in Krasnoyarsk with the further development of the standard service quality of public passenger transport"
A comprehensive inspection of passenger flows on all kinds of urban land passenger transport was performed, which allowed to identify the main passenger flow and the correspondence of the population and to determine the technical and operational performance of individual routes and route network. Based on the results the estimation of the quality of passenger service and proposals for the improvement of public passenger transport were introduced. For the first time the standard of quality services to the public urban passenger transport was introduced (the project), which is part of the regulatory framework of the municipality, containing the requirements for the managing, implementation and monitoring of activities in the field of transport service of Krasnoyarsk.
21. "Development of a comprehensive scheme of traffic management in the urban district of Voronezh"
In 2011, the works were carried out on the formation of the baseline data for the development of a comprehensive scheme of traffic management, including: study of legal and normative-technical documents, comprehensive survey of transport, pedestrian and passenger traffic, the survey of deployment of technical means of traffic management and the basic parameters of the transport infrastructure, special surveys of "narrow" and dangerous places. The identified problems were analyzed, on the basis of which the priority proposals on improvement of traffic management on some sections of the road network of Voronezh were designed. According to surveys which were carried out by using modern means of monitoring transport infrastructure, the first two phases of research developed:
1. The scheme of traffic management in the urban district of Voronezh in electronic form.
2. Topographic scheme of accident clusters.
3. Data sheet of the road network of the urban district of Voronezh in electronic form.
4. Data sheets of the deployment of technical means of traffic management: traffic signs and traffic lights in electronic form.
5. Data sheets of stops and terminal points of the urban passenger transport in electronic form, including the results of photographic images of these objects and their parameters.